Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The Uncle Al Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Was anyone here on the Uncle Al Show?
    Or at least watch it?

    15139494 F tn

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 08, 2005 10:46 AM: Message edited by: LanDroid ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All six of my kids were on the Uncle Al Show. A few of them numerous times. They all wactched it religiously. That is when I got most of my work done - between 9 AM & 10:30 AM. And before they (the kids) got up. [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Heheheeeeee, looks like you have some shopping to do.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the show, but was never on it.

    Sluggo, you know that Kat really needs one of those. LOL!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched it back in the day, but I was never on it.

    As a matter of fact, I've never been on television, and I intend to keep it that way. Last summer Trav and I were photographed by someone from the Enquirer. We were attending the first Newport bike rally.

    The genius reporter asked if we attend every year.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Looks like Kat will HAVE to do without one! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom hated that show, and always encouraged us to do other things.

    Can you sing the songs along with me?

    "What is the weather today? What is the weather today? Will it rain? Will it snow? What is the weather today?"

    Or how about this one?

    "I'm your merry mailman! Siiinging so merrily, I'm so verry glad to beeeee...your merry, merry, merry, merry mailman!

    Or...

    Hiiii, Ernie! Hiiii, Ernie! Whadda you know, whadda you say! Hiiii Captain! Hiii, Captain! I've got no bananas today!

    Or...

    Mama's little baby loves Mama's Cookies, Mama's little baby loves them the best. Mama's little baby love Mama's cookies. Mama's little loves them the best! Daadadadadaaa dada!

    Of course, I blame Uncle Al for my lack of dancing skills. As a child I believed the proper way to dance was clenching my fists, swinging them back and forth while crouching over. Yes, THAT was dancing! To accordian music playing "Wipe Out."

    And here's today's trivia quiz. During one segment of the show, Uncle Al asked a child or two what they wanted to be when they grew up. Unvariably, the kid would answer with one of two professions. What were they?

    And finally, an anecdote. A classmate of mine had Uncle Al chaeufer (sp?) her to the McNicholas High School prom in his fancy car. If that ain't a hot and crazy night, what is?

    'RAY, 'RAAAAAAYYY!

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Sarcazmo ]</font>

  8. #8
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I was on the Uncle Al show. I think his wife's name was Wendy?? I wanted to bone her in the barn where we watched cartoons. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jumper69:
    I was on the Uncle Al show. I think his wife's name was Wendy?? I wanted to bone her in the barn where we watched cartoons. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Were you successful? And just how old were you when you were having these feelings?

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just remembered some others:

    Put your toys away. Don't delay. Help your mommy have a happy day. Put your toys away. Don't delay. Help your mommy have a happy day.

    And...(sung to the tune "Mary Had a Little Lamb)

    My good friends are Pat and Joe, Pat and Joe, Pat and Joe. My good friends are Pat and Joe, they save my mommy's dough.

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 14, 2005 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Sarcazmo ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •